Thursday, 18 May 2017

Precious ♡

Harini hari last untuk minggu 17 intern kat sini, kat Urusetia Belia dan Sukan (U-BeS), padahal rasa macam weh cepatnya masa berlalu, rasa macam semalam baru lapor diri untuk intern.

erm..
Dia macam mana nak cakap eh.

The feelings are mixed here inside
One part of it is having a party on the remaining 3 weeks to finish internship, can't describe the excitement and happiness..
Yet,  there is also a part that seems rainy and cloudy deep inside here. There is no exact reason and couldn't get it forecasted.

Truthfully, memang excited and happy gila sebab very soon akan habiskan intern ni omg sapa tak suka.
But, on the other side, another attack comes bila ingat pasal staf2 U-BeS. I was so lucky sebab  was assigned kat UBeS and I had the chance in working with them.
Honestly, they're super duperr baik yang macam Ya Allah Thanks a lot for sending them to me as part of this life. 

Thanks a lot sebab sudi accept budak intern macam kita ni as their temporary colleague. Eventhough amirah ni macam such a nuisance lah for the previous 5 months. 
Kalau nak list semua nak cakap thanks ni memang tak terlist pun sebab banyak sangat nak cakap, for every single things yang you all did. 
For teaching me all sort of things from zero to heroin la kata orang, sabar menjawab my never ending questions (semua benda nak tanya kan -,-) and for treating me soooooo well T_T 

And during this half-of-year period, i gained too many valuable experiences that i couldn't get elsewhere. I've met with many people and i love it so much, seriously .

The appreciation dedicated to all of youuuuu (Memang nak list one by one)

Kak Shila|Kak Jib|Kak Nie | Cik Sue | Kak Pizah | Kak Yue | Kak Noor | and Kak Ti

Ust Fadhli | Firdaus | Ihsan | Baha | Marwan | Taufiq | Nazrul | Ust, Kamal | Ust. Zool | Ust. Hafiz | Ust. Din | Abe Kie | Ust. Ibad | Farmin | Mie

This is serious, you guys give me so much to remember and I'm gonna book a special space for this precious moments in my heart 💗💞💕💓💝

 | Dr. Amirah Shukri 💗








2 comments:

  1. Wow...do not know you have a blog and you are a blogger..hahaha..nice to meet you and thanks a lot dik because you are one of colour in my life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...do not know you have a blog and you are a blogger..hahaha..nice to meet you and thanks a lot dik because you are one of colour in my life..

    ReplyDelete